Coconut & Chocolate Black Bean Power Balls
This is a perfect snack to energize you throughout your day and a perfect energy food to take with you on a long cycling ride or run. Packed with protein, iron, anti-antioxidants, simple, delicious, requiring only 5 ingredients!
- 1 cup of black beans
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup of chickpea
- 4 tbs of raw chocolate powder
- 1/3 cup of sweetener (coconut sugar, agave nectar, maple syrup, more coconut flakes or even honey)
1. Open can of beans and rinse.
2. Blend bends in a blender until it becomes a black paste.
3. In a bowl mix chickpea flour, raw chocolate powder and sweetener.
4. Add blended black beans paste and mix together.
6. Set oven to 350 degrees.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
8. For a yummy flavor add peanut butter, almond butter, jam or simply enjoy with a banana!